Wednesday 13 April 2011

Liz Earle Cleanse And Polish

My first beauty post is going to be on Liz Earle Cleanse And Polish.
I have been using this cleanser for about 2 years now and genuinely wouldn't use any other cleanser... ever!



You can buy the cleanser from Liz Earle online or QVC. If it's your first time using it, I'd recommend buying the starter kit for £13.25. In the kit you get a 100ml pump of the cleanser and 2 muslin cloths which are essential (for the polish part). These come in a handy little zip top bag. 

Liz Earle only makes one cleanser- this one- which is suitable for all skin types and can take off even stubborn mascara. I love Cleanse And Polish for the smell- it's a beautiful, natural, botanical smell and really makes me feel like I'm treating my skin.

To use the cleanser is so simple- all you need to do is take one pump- sometimes two- depending on how much you feel you need to use. Massage the cleanser into your dry face, taking it over the eyes and just down the neck. Next you need to soak the muslin cloth in warm water, wring it out and gently wipe off the cleanser in a circular motion. Easy peasy!

The muslin cloth exfoliates your skin, leaving it feeling lovely and soft and not needing to use a separate exfoliator.

You can reuse the muslin cloths by popping them in the washing machine and they sell all sorts of different sizes of the cleanser- from tiny ones for travelling to huge big tubes that will last months.

If you want to feel like you've had a facial every day then I'd highly recommend trying the Cleanse And polish, it always helps me start my day feeling fresh, awake and pampered.

Have you tried Liz Earle? What do you think?




No comments:

Post a Comment