Thursday 14 April 2011

Mad Men





A few months ago, all I had heard of this TV show was in a few magazines and a few people on Twitter had mentioned it. I had no idea what it was about, but I knew it was set in the 60's and people had said how amazing it is.
I mentioned it to Ben and he said that he'd like to watch it too, so that night we found it online and since then it has literally taken over my life!
It is just so glamorous, stylish and i can't stop watching it! 
It's set around a guy called Don Draper, who works at an advertising firm, who has a beautiful wife, played by the stunning January Jones. 


January Jones


All they do all day is drink cocktails, smoke and walk around looking perfect.
My favourite character is Joan Holloway- played by Christina Hendricks- who as all my friends will tell you- I'm obsessed with.


My girl crush- Christina Hendricks


It's definitely worth watching, and give it some time, it took me a few episodes to get into, but it's so worth the wait.



1 comment: