Thursday 14 April 2011

MAC Refined Golden Bronzing Powder

My first MAC bronzer. I think I'm in love...
I am the least bronze person you will ever see. I am the palest person I have ever met. Seriously. I'm that pale. So as you might imagine, bronzers scare me a little.






I've never tried one that I've fallen in love with and I thought that I would be the same with this one. I asked the lovely girl on the counter for a bit of advice, and she immediately pointed out this one, which I initially screwed my nose up at. It looks like it has loads of shimmer in it- which I hate- the matte-r the better for me please! But I kinda let her talk me into it... and I'm so glad i did!






In the pan, this bronzer looks really shimmery and really brown, but as soon as its applied, I get a glowy, bronzed, natural finish, without looking too orange. 
Priced at £17.50, this bronzer is much cheaper than the beautiful Guerlain bronzer that i loved but made me look tangoed so I'm a very happy lady.







No comments:

Post a Comment